Job Opportunities in iACADEMY
To apply, please send your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
List of positions for hiring as of June 8, 2017:
- SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
- Must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent;
- Must have at least an experience in communications, marketing and sales, or related-work;
- Must be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision;
- Must be fluent in both Filipino and English language.
- CHAIRPERSON, GENERAL EDUCATION
- Must have a Master’s Degree, preferably in Business Management, English and other education courses;
- Must have at least four (4) years of teaching experience with administrative appointment is an advantage;
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education with specialization in Language, Humanities, Communication, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Animation, Software Development, Philosophy and Physical Education and Health;
- Professional License is an advantage;
- With at least 1 year of teaching experience in high school level.
- Must be a graduate of BS Psychology with Master’s in Guidance Counseling (on-going units may be considered);
- Registered Guidance Counselor is an advantage;
- With work experience as a counselor in tertiary level;
- Must have a high degree of confidentiality and work-ethics.
- Must be a graduate of any business related course;
- With at least 3-year related experience;
- Knowledgeable in MS application.
- Must be a TESDA Graduate preferably in Electrical;
- Knowledge of chiller, pumps, controls and Generator set;
- With at least 1-2 years of experience in building maintenance.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s degree, any field preferably Engineering courses;
- With at least 3-5 years related experience;
- Must have strong background with facilities management;
- Experience in an academic setting is an advantage but not required;
- Extensive knowledge of operation procedures of recreational facilities or other comparable facilities;
- General knowledge and experience in planning, prioritizing, and organizing a complex workload;
- Facilities Maintenance and Travel Logistics.
- Must be a graduate of BS Nursing; Registered Nurse required;
- With at least a year of experience in a hospital or school setting;
- With Basic Life Support training and with ability to respond in emergency situations.